About Me!

My photo
Berkeley, California, United States
"I think he's some kind of weirdo!"

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nothing to see here, move along...

Oopsie! Sorry folks, there's no Transypoo this week! I've been really busy! I'm told that I'm not the first webcomic to miss a week. (or a day or what have you) This is certainly a first for me... I've got a pretty good track record going, really. The only other goof was when I back tracked during the whole Time Travel story early on where I had to take a page down and rework the direction of the story.

On the other hand I did get a chance to go see UP! 

"What? You went to see a movie instead of working on your comic?!?"

Yes, yes I did. But I did that yesterday (Saturday) and I  try not to work on Transypoo on the weekends because it's the week end! So, like I was saying, I saw UP. It was fantastic!  It goes between really sad in side-splittingly funny! Well, heck it's got a talking dog in it! But really, the three jokes you see in the previews, are not the funniest, and they are much more funny in context. (As you would expect!)


Anyways, yeah, there's no Transypoo this week, but I'm gunna work my hardest to not have this happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment