About Me!

My photo
Berkeley, California, United States
"I think he's some kind of weirdo!"

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blogged to Death!

Hi, folks!

Well, here I am, blogging. (Ew.) But what can I say? Every one's doing it! 

"If Milhouse jumped off a bridge, would you?" 
"Milhouse jumped off a bridge? I'm there!"

But seriously, I just thought it would be nice to have a place to post things where... certain people... wouldn't be able to interrupt. (I'M LOOKIN' AT YOU SKIDS!) 

So, here I'll probably post about the inner-workings of my webcomic Transypoo, including maybe character art:
 
Or what have you. I also wanted to review all the Godzilla movies I own and, heck, while I'm at it, I could review just about anything, couldn't I? Yeeesss... ahh, such bloggy powers! Such bloggy powers indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment